NE Sailboat NE Sailboat is offline

Default Fixing "Flying Pig"

You don't know what the f...k I know about waterfront property so don't
assume what you don't know.

As for the "lucky that it has .." bull****.

If we boaters would get off our collective asses and use some political
muscle maybe the government which is taking our money and propping up the
thieves who are living, and running businesses there would not get away with
the crap they are doing.

If the government is going to take our taxes, but then let greed take away
our marinas, or block us from the water .. why are we paying the taxes?

I swear; I am so sick of this country. I've never seen this nation so
F,,ked up. We are building power plants for Arabs who hate us, yet an
American in his sailboat runs aground and he is nothing but a target for an
unscrupulous marina?

Why are Americans dying in Iraq? For freedom? The American way? To make
the world a better place?

Well,,, what about right here. What about in the Florida Keys?

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 23:03:08 GMT, "NE Sailboat"
wrote:

For the good of mankind, and to keep me out of jail ... I hope I never
visit the $500 per week marina. Because if I do ..

You obviously have *no* idea what water front property in the Keys is
worth , or how much it costs to carry it.

All of us boaters are lucky that it has not yet been converted to
condos or a resort.