Corsair23 Corsair23 is offline

Default New Boat Discounts

On Feb 14, 2:53 pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "remove
wrote:
Corsair23 wrote:
On Feb 13, 2:06 pm, "blentz" wrote:
Getting ready to purchase a brand spankin' new 34' crusier. $250K
+MSRP. What kind of discount should i be looking for off of MSRP in
order to get a "fair" deal. Not looking to break the bank or the
dealer, i need him to make $$ so that he can fix what ever breaks
under warranty!

thanks in advance,

Bob

Did you get a hard-on bragging about this? Did this statement make
your small penis seem bigger?
Rich ****s like you that spend a quarter million on a boat, make me
sick.Help the poor asswipe....then MAYBE you'll be rewarded after
death. Actually, I hope the ****er sinks as soon as you cast off!
Your probably another ****stain who hides money offshore so he wont
have to pay tax on it, aren't you?
Another economy raping CEO probably.

Your Worst ****ing Nightmare

Take a deep breath and count to 10.

It is possible that this guy contribute more money and a larger percent
of is income to charity, than you would ever consider.

It is possible that he can afford this boat, because he had invented a
service or product that saves lives at a lower cost than what was
available before.

You have no knowledge of this guy, except his can afford a $250,000 boat
and he wants to make sure the dealer makes enough profit to stay in
business and be glad to have him as a customer.

Sounds to me like the OP was reasonable, and you have some issues you
need to work on.- Hide quoted text -

You're also hiding behind a ficticious account name.....I DONT ****ing
hide.
Dont like me? Come to my neighborhood.........