NE Sailboat NE Sailboat is offline

Default HEAD, for boat with no HEAD. Wag Bag question ..

Don ,, no pumpout for me. Not this season, next season, or next season
after that season. No holding tank, and I don't like making holes in my
deck.

Good try though.

Hey,, you don't own a big stinky Hinkley do ya?

===================================
"Don White" wrote in message

"NE Sailboat" wrote in message
Larry ,, according the the REI, etc web sites that sell the bags; the
bag will decompose in 5 months. If this is wrong? Tell me.

Truth be told: I **** in a bucket and throw it near the big Hinkley
moored nearby. Hinkley and Stinkley sounds nice together.

But the USCG will fine someone if they come on board and find a head with
direct discharge. So, trying to do the right thing without spending a
huge amount of money ... the whole holding tank idea is so nuts on a
small sailboat. With a large boat, there is room to place the tank, the
pump, the pump out, etc.

I just thought this was a good idea, or at least a plan.

An MSD with pumpout seems to work for a lo of small boats