Geoff Schultz Geoff Schultz is offline

Default Cruiser Web Site Development

This may be pushing the envelope of the charter of this news group, but if
there are any sailors out there who need a sailing web site developed, I
would like to suggest a friend of mine. She does nice work and it will
help them with their cruising kitty. Tami, who does the web site
development and her husband Thane are currently running a marina in the Rio
Dulce, Guatemala. We met them a year or two ago in Isla Mujares, Mexico.

She told me about her web site, http://www.SaltySailors.com and I was
really impressed when I looked at it. We talked about web site development
and I suggested that she create web sites for other cruisers. Well, now
she's doing it and I think that she's doing a great job. I would much
rather see money going to a fellow cruiser than some commercial place that
doesn't understand what the needs of a cruiser.

So I hope that I haven't crossed the line too severly. Note that I have no
financial interest in this. They're just friends of mine.

-- Geoff