Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Impeller suggestions?

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 23:24:16 -0500, "Gary"
wrote:

I need to replace the impellers on my boat.

I have twin 3116 Caterpillars and a 5KW Westerbeke generator.

I have the part numbers for each manufacturer.

The Cats call for a Sherwood 17000K impeller
The generator manual doesn't specify a manufacturer, but their part number
is 034440.

I've been looking for a cross reference chart for Jabsco or some other
popular brand so that I can compare these numbers. I seem to find mostly
Jabsco impellers in the stores, but have no idea what Jabsco part number I
need. I feel sure that they make both of these impellers. I'm not
committed to Jabsco, but they seem to be the most popular in my area.

Any idea where to look?

Thanks!

These guys are among the best for pumps and pump parts:

http://www.depcopump.com/home.htm