posted to rec.boats.electronics
Geoff Schultz Geoff Schultz is offline

Default Connecting my DVD RCA jacks to the Aux-In of the Stereo

I am trying to figure out what I need to do to get my DVD player to play
through the Aux-Input of my in-dash CD/Stereo. I want to have stereo
output through the stereo instead of utilizing the TV speakers.

The DVD player has RCA jacks for audio output and if I connect them to the
Aux-In of CD player, all that I get is a loud buzz. Connecting it to the
audio input on the TV works fine. Plugging other devices into the Aux-In
is fine, but not the DVD player.

Any suggestions as to what I have to do to make this work?

-- Geoff