thunder

Default Harry reveals his true colors!

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 15:51:40 +0000, NOYB wrote:

The oil,
however, very likely is going to us...which could prove very valuable if
the religious fundamentalists are successful in overthrowing the Saudi
Royals.

Therein lies the problem. Most of the world's remaining oil supplies lie
in unstable regions. We can try to continue to dominate these regions
militarily for the next forty to sixty years that oil remains viable, a
solution costly in oil reserves and our youth, or we can attempt to reach
energy independence. Oil is a finite gift, sooner or later we will have
to learn to live with it's constraints, or die.