posted to rec.boats.paddle
Moby Dick Moby Dick is offline

Default Newbie question, Baltic sea near Stockholm, which Kayak?

Maybe he meant 5 figures in Swedish kroner.....

On Feb 11, 6:55 pm, Steve Cramer wrote:
John Fereira wrote:
On the other hand, you can also buy pre-built cedar strip boats. I've seen
them advertized from several places in the 5 figure range.

Do you really mean 5 figures, as in $10,000+ or 4 figures, the first of
which is a 5? I can agree with the second. Careta Boatworks makes a nice
stripper for ~$5000. I think Allen Sinquefield's baidarkas are quite a
bit less. http://www.sinquefieldcustomboatworks.com/index.htm

Of course, they're not in Sweden

Steve