R.W. Behan R.W. Behan is offline

Default Supply, Paint, Refinish, Stuff .. Recommendation

Try Go2Marine in Seattle. Haven't checked lately, but they consistently
beat WestMarine in both price AND service.

Dick Behan
M/V "Annie"

"NE Sailboat" wrote in message
I am getting started on the spring refit. Paint, mostly.

Was wondering if there is a place on the net, or a store that sells on
line that might have really good prices on Interlux products.

I checked with the ususal suspects: West Marine etc

Figured one of you would know a store, online store, that might be a good
place to shop.