NOYB

Default BAYLINER BASHERS..

"Jamie Plante" wrote in message
My Bayliner Conquest 3250 is now on its 25th Season. Has not sank, is not
falling apart, is as solid as a rock and runs like a top! Perhaps they

made
a better boat back then, I don't know. Its always been cared for and she
just keeps on giving year after year. Thankfully I do get dock hands to
help me when I gas er' up. See for yourself at: www.1800doit.com

I checked your website. Here's a clue as to why the boat hasn't fallen
apart:

"This motor yacht has been in fresh water since 1984."

Nobody has said that Bayliner didn't make a decent boat for inland,
freshwater use. I just wouldn't buy one if I were boating offshore in
sal****er.

Nevertheless, you've taken exceptionally good care of your boat. Good luck
with the sale.