posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maynard G. Krebbs Maynard G. Krebbs is offline

Default Capt. Rob is champion all time mostest poster....

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 16:50:39 -0500, "Ellen MacArthur"
wrote:

"Mundo" wrote
Now there's a guy I miss, Jax that is. It was great fun let him present
himself as an expert and then tear him to shreds.

LOL...I miss Jax's posts. He'd argue for days and seemed to always be
unaware he was arguing from a false basic assumption.
The Circus was never as entertaining as Jax's convoluted logic. LOL
Mark E. Williams