posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] FJ_2102@yahoo.com is offline

Default Capt. Rob is champion all time mostest poster....

Martin Baxter wrote
Now there's a guy I miss, Jax that is. It was great fun let him present
himself as an expert and then tear him to shreds.

Mundo wrote:
Yeah he was pretty easy.

Well, I dunno about easy but he was often pretty funny. I used to
think that he was actually an attempt by some twisted grad students
somewhere to code a usenet chat AI... a spew-bot.

If you like to stroll down memory lane, his day-glo words are still
hanging in the cyber-air, writ large and full of signs & portents.
Actually, a collected edition of his various exchanges here and over
on rec.boats.cruising would probably be a million seller.

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)