posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] FJ_2102@yahoo.com is offline

Default Who are you going to listen to??

"Scotty" w@u wrote:
Did your family have a bomb shelter in the 50s?

No, but we should have. The fact that the U.S. never actually got atom-
bombed doesn't mean that the risk wasn't very real.

I would agree that much of the "public debate" and pop-culture
imaginings about global warming are wrong; but what is even dumber is
the arrogant notion that mankind has burned hunreds of millions of
tons of oil.... how many hundred trillion BTUs worth? ....and that
energy supposedly just vanished with no effect.

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)