posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop Maxprop is offline

Default Air America liberal network bankrupt and selling cheap.

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

Well,let's put it this way... Clinton lied about a blow job. How many
people died as a result. Bush lied about the reasons for war. How many
people died.

I admitted he may have lied about Rumsfeld's resignation, but so far I've
seen no evidence--only left-wing diatribe--that he lied about anything w/r/t
Iraq. You showed me the evidence I asked for about Rumsfeld--now show me
the evidence about his lies w/r/t the Iraq situation. If you can, I'll
accept it for what it is.

Max