JLH JLH is offline

Default Cheap entertainment...

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 20:59:22 -0500, "JimH" wrote:

My surgeon did not want in house PT knowing they need to justify their time
and would have me doing things he did not want me doing.

I do leg lifts from the sitting and lying position, as well as walking as
much as I can.............PT ordered by the surgeon and things I can do on
my own without a therapist at my side.

This MRI will tell the story on what is wrong............hopefully showing
that it is all due to inflammation from the surgery. ;-)

Here's hoping your surgeon finds nothing physically wrong with your body.
Hopefully, he'll look at you after the MRI and say, "Mr. Hertvick, it's
just bad Karma."

That's fixable!
--
***** Have a super day! *****