posted to rec.boats.building
Andrew Butchart Andrew Butchart is offline

Default Can anyone help me with pictures

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello

Can you help me post pictures from my site

www.hyseasinflatableboats.com

Being as this is a text only forum, you are best to only post links to
pictures. Depending on your computer, (I use Windows and Internet
Explorer), right-mouse click on a picture on your site and select
"Properties". This will give you a direct address to a picture that you can
then paste into a message here like:
http://www.hyseasinflatableboats.com...boat/sar2b.gif

The weird shimmer effect on the picture on your main page makes it hard to
get the direct address for it.

Hope that helps.

Andrew B