JimH JimH is offline

Default Cheap entertainment...

JimH wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 9, 4:00 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
oups.com...
Come on over to my house tonight and watch me glow
in the dark.
Radiation and bone scan today - WHOO HOO!!!
I wonder what color I will be. :)
You feeling OK today? I haven't seen any bizarre posts yet.
No - I feel like crap, thank you very much.

Chemo today and it didn't go well.

I hate chemo.

~~ mutter ~~

However, tomorrow is another day.
Damn.......it sounds serious. I wish you the best of luck in getting
better and beating whatever medical condition you have Tom.

BTW: I spent close to an hour in an MRI tube today. I have had
difficulty walking since the operation due to the loss of muscle control
in my calf and quad in my right leg. I am hoping that it is just
swelling on the nerves that is causing the problem.

Did they fuse the disc?

Had a friend who had a L4/5 disc hernia - took him
about a year to get completely better after a fusion.

No. They cut away the herniation.