Dan Best Dan Best is offline

Default Nautical Development

What boat builder?

Molesworth wrote:
I have searched the internet for any history of this boat builder but
turned up nothing (apart from ads for their boats for sale). I know that
they were associated with Morgan, but that's all.

The reason is I have bought one of their 39' center cockpit models
(1980) and it'd be nice to read up on them. The boat looks solid and the
survey proves it.

It has huge amounts of accommodation and facilities too.

I shall be en route to New Orleans by Sunday via the ICW..

Molesworth