Edgar Edgar is offline

Default Solar panel controller

Me too! No wimpy wind generator for me. The big screen TV with surround
sound needs more than that can put out...g, not to mention the AC and
other neat stuff that needs MORE POWER!!

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 07:58:23 -0600, Geoff Schultz
wrote:

I am of the personal opinion that boats should have a combination of
solar and wind.

So I guess you would disapprove of my 15 and 20kw generators?

:-)

We have to keep those computers and WiFi bridges going somehow, not to
mention the ice maker, freezer full of Hagen Daz ice cream and steak,
4 zones of A/C, etc.