posted to rec.boats.building
CS CS is offline

Default DIY refrigerator in sailboat

I have been looking at the Frigoboat system. Any body out there use one of these with the keel cooler. I would do a freezer with spillover to the frig.
Tim

I am in the process of installing an underfloor chest freezer and
using the frigoboat keel cooler. So far just the keel cooler fitted
and freezer box built:
http://www.luxe-motor-kei.co.uk/exte...e/image37.html
http://www.luxe-motor-kei.co.uk/inte...e/image16.html
80 litre Freezer box will be lined with 100mm PU insulation foam top,
bottom and sides. Inside that I will make a liner from stiff
modelling plastic sheet welded at the seams.
Will fit either the Danfoss 35F or 50F compressor.
I'll have a separate under counter 24v Danfoss fridge.