posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa,alt.religion.asatru,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.fucknozzles
CovvTseTung CovvTseTung is offline

Default OT;Neal vs Ganz

In article , K. A.
Cannon says...

"Capt. JG" posted
in alt.sailing.asa on Thu, 8 Feb
2007 18:33:29 -0800:

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Neal still can't get over the fact that Jon "Clipped his Wings" His
name is MUD on the 'net. His status is gone. He is still afraid to post
under his own name. His "Sock-puppets" have been exposed.

Neal has been reduced to a Puppet himself. Creating long, useless off
Topic items responded to by his own puppets; while Jon has another boat.

Neal's comment/Nellen about Jon being gay made this post necessary, In
my mind.

As far as voting on Jon's status of sexual preference; There is only one
single vote that matters and that is the vote of Jon's wife.
Sock-puppets votes don't count. Sock-puppets comments or feelings DON'T
COUNT.

Ganz beat Neal. He reduce Neal to a status of a Puppet. A figment of
someone mind, nothing more. An imaginary being existing in an
unmoderated discussion group.

Honestly, I hope I didn't beat him. It wouldn't be much of a win and he
doesn't deserve to be denegrated further.

Tell me Jonnie boi...are you sending out lots and lots of new e-mails
to various abuse depts. because you want to restrict peoples right to
freely express themselves?

What else is he supposed to do with his time?

Nobody in their right mind is going to let him near their boat.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
....PK