posted to rec.boats.electronics
Ian Malcolm Ian Malcolm is offline

Default Check out these inflatable boats

wrote:

On 8 Feb, 17:11, wrote:

Larry,
I tried to put in a bogas e-mail address but it want to send me a
verification code to link back to!!!!!!
How do I get around that.
Also I think I added a signature.....

Thanks for all your good help

Hey I think I got it this time

You can always paste in your sig from a text file you keep open in a
notepad window. N.B. the sig. seperator is NOT '--' on a line of its
own, its '-- ' on a line of its own (strip the single quotes)
You may also find it helpfull to read
http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/unice.htm
It will save you a lot of grief.

P.S. I have a genuine inflatable question for you over on rec.boats,
check the thread you started with your announcement.

P.P.S. rec.boats is a bit of a zoo with many political and other off
topic posters, you need to have a good sense of humour and a thick skin
to hang out there, but -at least in the season- there *is* a fair bit of
boating content. Everybody is a little cranky at the moment owing to the
weather being unsuitable for boating . . .

[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL:
'Stingo' Albacore #1554 - 15' Early 60's, Uffa Fox designed,
All varnished hot moulded wooden racing dinghy.