[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Solar panel controller

On Feb 8, 3:21 pm, Charlie Morgan wrote:
... You seem to agree that they have big problems, and then you ask that they
be given some undeserved "break". [Why?]... It's
junk and it's deceitful. They deserve no special consideration. ...

They have problems. However, I don't think they are deceitful at
all. They tell you just what they've tested and just how they tested
it and then they give their opinions about the results. Sometimes
their tests aren't very useful and sometimes it isn't all that clear
how their opinions follow from their testing, but I've never come away
feeling that they are doing anything less than their honest best.
Moreover, some of their tests are perfectly useful and even when they
are a little silly the product descriptions can be helpful in and of
themselves. Also, I am not aware of any other industry publication
that even tries to provide disinterested product reviews (though I
know of one that routinely trades endorsements in return for free
products). So, yes, I think they are worth a read, but I agree with
you that calling them "very reliable" is a stretch.

-- Tom.