NOYB

Default Harry reveals his true colors!

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Nobby and a few
other neocons here would support Dubya even if he stood up and said,
"virtually everything I've told you about my reasons for invading Iraq
were a lie."

As Wolfowitz said, they picked the one reason for invading Iraq that
everyone could agree upon...WMD. However, there were many reasons, the two
most important being: 1) protecting a continuous flow of oil regardless of
what happens with the unrest in Saudi Arabia, and 2) the geographically
strategic value of having US military bases on the borders of Syria and
Iran.

BTW--Did you see the report that Iraq is already selling $10 billion worth
of oil per year despite the al Qaeda attacks?