posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop Maxprop is offline

Default Air America liberal network bankrupt and selling cheap.

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

I guess you never read his books. Your loss.

Franken is so far left that when he looks left, there is no one out there
with, perhaps, the exception of Ward Churchill. I listened to Air America
twice, for about fifteen minutes each time, and during those brief periods
he said so many completely outrageous, off-the-wall things that I knew he
was doomed to failure. Anyone can bloviate like a crazy man, but no one can
do so on a syndicated radio show and succeed. As for his books--no thanks.
I wasn't aware he wrote more than one, but the one I'm aware of was a dismal
failure, like his radio show. Last time I found any redeeming value in
Franken was when he was on Saturday Night Live with Tom Davis. He was funny
then. "Stuart Smalley" was also a failure.

Max