Don W Don W is offline

Default Donna Lange almost sinks

That's the place, and you know who I'm talking
about. I'm not sure on the status of the other
Tartan 37 as I've not met the couple that bought her.

Don W.

Ronald Hugh Roberts wrote:
In article ,
Don W wrote:

Hi Rosie,

Rounding the cape solo in a 28 foot boat isn't

[snip]

There is a fellow down at our marina who
circumnavigated solo on his 37 foot boat--and he
is totally deaf. He has a lovely wife who stayed
home biting her nails and praying for him. It was
his dream, not hers so he went alone.

Don;

Are you at Serindipity Marina in Palacios?

There was another Tartan 37 there that a couple circumnavigated with.

As I was leaving, a Canadian couple had bought that boat and were
trying to fix it up. Are they still there?

ron