beaufortnc beaufortnc is offline

Default Solar panel controller

On Feb 8, 12:50 pm, "KLC Lewis" wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message

"John" wrote in
:

The manufacturer claims an increase
in current power of 30%.

What nonsense. The controller turns the panels OFF at the appropriate
time. It doesn't manufacture power from thin air. I wouldn't buy his
product because he lied to me.

Larry
--
Democracy is when two wolves and a sheep vote on who's for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has his own gun.

IIRC, Practically A Sailor did a test and review on those units, and
verified the manufacturer's claims.- Hide quoted text -

Yes,

Have the exact model controlling 4 x 75 watt panels. Great unit -
Definitely get the IPN Remote display and battery temperature
monitor. Exellent customer service - remedied my situation with class
and speed.

Difficult for me to tell you if 30% is accurate, but I have read
outside verification of the technology, and IMO, even without the
"boost" the product is worth every penny.

I would recommend.