posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Air America liberal network bankrupt and selling cheap.

"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 11:38:19 -0500, "Ellen MacArthur"
said:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...ramerica1.html

Conservatives knew and said it'd never last. Too stupid. Bankrupt from
the start as
far as ideas went. We told you so......

But hey, Mark Green and his brother are buying it. Talk about losers.

Jon, maybe there's still time for you to put together a bunch of your
friends to bail it out.

I didn't really like it all that much. I only listened a couple of times,
far fewer times than I listened to Rush. I don't think fighting arrogance
and fear-mongering from the right should be matched in the same way by
the left. I think that the public is pretty burned out on the Karl
(Actung) Rove/Lee A****er/Carville/etc. tactics (from either side),
despite the recent attempts to start it up again (e.g., misleading stuff
about Obama as an example from Fox News). We would all be best served by
acting in the best interest of the country as a whole, instead of trying
to divide it up along single-issue demographics.

There will always be people like Neal, Limbaugh, and various people from
the left who I'm sure you can name g, angry or greedy and damaged
people who would love nothing more than to get everyone else aboard their
sinking ship. The best thing to do is to simply ignore them and to move
on with the business that's important to us. There will always be
disagreements. There will always be areas of friction, but that doesn't
mean one has to be mean-spirited about it, using name-calling and
hate-filled propaganda, to "get" the other person.

Lannie Davis, noted liberal political hack, has released his latest book,
"Gotcha Politics," the point of which is that our political system has
degenerated to a system of vilifying anyone with whom one disagrees. It's
a good book, Jon, well worth the price. And Davis is right--as long as we
find it necessary to smear the opponents (Swift Boats, "Bush lied") our
political system is headed into the toilet. Already there, perhaps.

Max

I'll take a look. Oh, and in case you missed it... Bush *did* lie. He
admitted it. g

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com