Bob Bob is offline

Default DIY refrigerator in sailboat

On Feb 7, 5:43 pm, wrote:
I'm building a 26 foot pilothouse sloop and the plans call for a large
icebox. I have noticed that Fisheries Supply in
Seattle sells ....

Two thoughts:
1) give KLC Lewis' comments long consideration. In other words, 26'
with ice cubes?????? Why bother.
2) If the Fish Supply is the one across from Gas WOrks Park my only
though is WAY TOOO EXPENSIVE. Visit the store, ask your questions, get
manufacture model/numbers, then go online. Prices there are West
Marine plus 10%.
3) a block of ice lasts 3 days if in a good cooler. Ore better yet,
freeze your own 2L botles and when melted use as drinking water.