Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Fwd: Subject: [TheDingyDock] Skip and Lydia Gundlach need help

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 17:26:56 -0600, Geoff Schultz
wrote:

Actually Lydia wrote:

Before I get carried away for hours and hours with this email, I'm
sending it out. I assure you that we are physically well, albeit,
mentally fatigued and emotionally broken at the moment, but I'm sure
things will improve once we can get a damage report.

I wish Skip and Lydia had done that trip a little differently and
stopped off a few places along the way. We usually put in at Venice
or Boca Grande coming south from St Pete. Ft Myers or Marco Island
makes a good second stop.

We did a one day hop on January 12 from Marco to Key West with the
wind blowing 25+ out of the east. We took some of the worst rolls
we've ever experienced that day, and were plenty glad to get in before
dark.