Ronald Hugh Roberts Ronald Hugh Roberts is offline

Default Donna Lange almost sinks

In article ,
Don W wrote:
Hi Rosie,

Rounding the cape solo in a 28 foot boat isn't

[snip]

There is a fellow down at our marina who
circumnavigated solo on his 37 foot boat--and he
is totally deaf. He has a lovely wife who stayed
home biting her nails and praying for him. It was
his dream, not hers so he went alone.

Don;

Are you at Serindipity Marina in Palacios?

There was another Tartan 37 there that a couple circumnavigated with.

As I was leaving, a Canadian couple had bought that boat and were
trying to fix it up. Are they still there?

ron
--
Ron Roberts or Phone (512) 219-0043
Usenet invented "no controlling legal authority."