posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Who are you gonna listen to?

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"Maxprop" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

"katy" wrote in message

Charlie Morgan wrote:

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 00:15:55 GMT, "scbafreak via BoatKB.com"
u25927@uwe wrote:

It's easy enough to say something stupid like that but ya gotta
provide some proof. Not everybody's had the logic circuits of their
brains short-circuited by LSD.... Not everybody
believes crap like you, Capt. JG the illegal drug using braggart.

Cheers,
Ellen

Nobody will ever be able to prove conclusively that what we ar edoing
to the
environment is causing climate changes and if there is a significant
event we
will never be able to prove conclusively that it was our fault but we
have a
lot of really good evidence that the pollutants we are putting into
the air
are causing global changes.

It's pretty easy to prove cause and effect as far as humans mowing
down tropical
rainforests causing changes in weather patterns. CWM

That's an entirely different discussion than the CO2 and global warming
discussion...

Actually, it isn't.

Only because you *want* it to be one and the same.

Max

I wish it weren't, but I'm living in the real world.

Luvung anywhere within a 500 mile radius of San Francisco is not luvung in
the real world...for that matter, mist of CA is not the real world...now
if you lived in Imaha or Dubuque or Minneapolis, then you could claim to
live in the real world...

According to you... as though living either in the frozen tundra or the
swamps of Florida where they can't even get an election sorted out... well,
ok. You convinced me.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com