posted to alt.sailing.asa
Mundo Mundo is offline

Default Who are you gonna listen to?

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 11:18:36 -0500, katy wrote
(in article ):

Mundo wrote:
On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 09:12:45 -0500, katy wrote
(in article ):

Charlie Morgan wrote:

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 08:09:33 -0500, katy
wrote:

I do know about tropical rainforests and it is a much simpler task to
fix

This is unequivocal proof that you haven't a clue about tropical
rainforests.

CWM

In regards to growing new rainforests? Yes..in respect to keeping the
ones that exist...no....and you have no clue as to what I do or do not
know...

Chiming in from a timber farming area... New will never replace old growth
in
our lifetimes. Here they get a marketable product about every 25-30 years.
These trees are a 1/5 of the size of "Old Growth". In the Rain forests the
indigenous tribes are split up and given christianity for hope...
Unbelievable. The animals are forced into ever confining spaces etc. No we
must just go ahead and enjoy what is left. I plan on using plenty of fossil
fuel and tossing my soda cans overboard (torn open of course). All is lost.
To late. Nothing left but discussion.

Animals adapt or disappear...natural selection...

I suggest we form a committee to discuss forming a committee on what species
we should destroy next, I mean naturally select

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass