Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Donna Lange almost sinks

KLC Lewis wrote:

Donna Lange has my respect and admiration.
And I can't help thinking that if this was a male sailor, she
wouldn't be getting comments like that from the peanut gallery.

Hear, hear!

She may not have all the knowledge of systems that she should, but you could
say that about 95% of the boat owner's out there. She may not have had
the money to have redone her boat soup to nuts but she has gotten a lot
farther than many who did. She dealt with this stuff under difficult
circumstances and she is still going, and going, and going. (But just not
in the head

You can be just as dead sinking a quarter mile from shore. The peanut
gallery should go take a look at their own through hulls and bilge piping.

--
Roger Long