[email protected] email@swsports.org is offline

Default Trailer Jack - How To Fix?

On Feb 5, 12:47 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

"den" wrote in message
roups.com...

As swsports said, F W I T I W, otherwise if there is a harbor freight
outlet in your town check them out.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/htm...iate/home.taf?
acct=2001632
To find a store near you. I know they are in Az, and Cal.
They have weld on, and bolt on ones. Yep the welded on ones make me
feel more secure too. The bolt on for my 18ft bassboat broke.
Den 48YF

Good idea. Trust your boat & trailer to a Harbor Freight jack, made from
badly recycled Chinese pig iron.

They can not last any shorter than the expensive ones from West Marine.
They seem to make it about 2 years if you boat in salt water.- Hide quoted text -

Six years for me on the Ranger and I boat in salt water all
the time.