posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default O/T 21 Beliefs of a Right Wingnut

"Capt. JG" wrote in message ...
1. You have to be for capital punishment, and support a ban on stem cell research.

Liberals sure can lie, pervert the issue and rape the language. For example,
if you wrote number one up there right you'd have to say. "You have to be for
capitial punishment and support a ban on increased federal funding for embryonic
stem cell research." Makes a big difference doesn't it when you tell the truth.

2. You have to believe that businesses can do no wrong and governments can do no right, unless they're attacking
someone who didn't attack us.

More lies and distortion. If liberals were honest they'd hafta write: "You have to
believe that businesses have a right to make a profit and governments can do right
only if they stick to what the Constitution says government can do."

3. You have to believe that anyone doesn't look like you must be bad and talk a lot about doing something about
terrorists and North Korean, but in fact do nothing.

It should read: "You have to believe it's pretty hard to do something about
North Korean Nukes after Clinton sold them the technology."

4. You have to believe that art is just a waste of time, unless you have the money to afford it.

How about: "You have to believe federal funding of art is about as bad as federal
funding for abortion." After all the two are about the same these days.

5. You have to believe that you're right, even after being told by respected scientists that you're wrong.

And if your a liberal you have to ignore the majority of scientest who say your
two or three Al Gore types are respected scientests... All the scientific evidence
shows so-called global warming's due to sun cycles.

6. You have to believe that gender roles are the most important issue of our time.

And if your a liberal you think gay is a gender....

7. You have to believe that exploiting those with a disease is the best way to behave.

Is that why liberals use Michael Fox and that Superman Reeves, Christopher?
guy to try to get federal funding for killing embryoes? I never saw any conservatives
stooping that low.

8. You have to believe that a teacher makes $30K a year is going to be more dedicated to his job than one who is paid
a fair salary.

Duh, You have to understand more money doesn't make better teachers. It's just
the opposite. From the state of public education it's obvious that even 30K is too
much for teacher's when they totally fail to teach students how to think.

9. You have to believe that anyone who cares out the environment must be anti-business.

And if your a liberal you have to believe any business is anti-environment.

10. You have to believe that bragging about something is more important than actually doing something.

And if your a liberal you have to believe that saying "I never worked harder in my life"
is the same as getting off your butt and acturally doing something. Notice a trend yet?
Liberals accuse others of doing what they do.

Yawn, I'm getting bored playing this stupid game...

Cheers,
Ellen