posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Ahoy 'Ol Thom

"Maxprop" wrote
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
Scot,

Being as how, I spent my early V12 Years at Purdue

I'm so sorry. I hope you've finally recovered from the experience. (Go IU.)

( Until the Battle of
the Bulge) I think my heart may be with the "Colts" but, Ah DA BEARS, I
like Dem and in our devision.

Tough decision. I've been a Bears fan all my life, but the Colts have really become *our team* here in Indiana. I
like Peyton Manning's steadfast abilities and dedication to his team. Rex Grossman hasn't shown much devotion to the
Bears defense, who've actually won most of their games this season.
I'm cheering for the Colts, but won't be unhappy with either team winning.

I would say: Toss up. A good game! We should get it with those two
mid-american teams.

Grossman won't be able to withstand the pressure, I suspect. If the Colts defense rushes him, he'll fold.

Blow the Whistle, I ready

Bring on the beer, chips, and salsa.

This is too funny. Up there in that stupid propeller balance thread Tom quits
because he says it's a bunch of B.S. But even more B.S. in this thread and he starts it.
Duh!

Cheers,
Ellen