NE Sailboat NE Sailboat is offline

Default Boat Show Season .. are they worth it?

Guess I won't be going to the boat show again this year.

======================================
wrote in message
ups.com...

As soon as I get around to send out money to people who sollicited it
over the internet, you are right there on the top of my list. Position
number three, actually. Number one is the gentleman from Nigeria who
is in need of help with a financial transaction, because he asked me
first. Number two the crew of Bumfuzzle, because I liked their
webpage. But then you are right there on number three, your check is
almost in the mail.

On Feb 3, 7:12 pm, "NE Sailboat" wrote:
Hey Chris ,, since you are soooo cool. Why dont' you buy a few tickets
and
give them out.