posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local
JanBen Hëlmüt JanBen Hëlmüt is offline

Default i am a radical muslim please read my blog,1309

On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 00:36:28 +0100, SameAsB4 wrote
(in article 009xh.866$hH2.739@trnddc02):

ThePsyko wrote:
On 03 Feb 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.sailing.asa and heard The
Demon Prince of Absurdity cry out in
news
On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 13:45:13 +0100, JanBen did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 13:40:40 +0100, The God of Odd Statements wrote:
On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:52:19 -0500, Jade hasn't said anything about
this nym yet... did most oddly state:
Daedalus wrote:
On 30 Jan 2007 16:36:06 -0800, "Kope" wrote:

i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will
win the clash of civilization.
I dont' care about that ****. What about the Superbowl?
islam will not win the superbowl, dumb****.
Who cares about Islam or the Super Bowl? The Stanley Cup is the only
thing that matters.
Stop being deliberately obtuse, you mental midget.
Why?

Because he's a snuh'er and they need things to be simple so they can
follow along...

A simpleton. You and He should get along famously. Two tards in a pod!

You festering ass boil, step off the high horse. You're a blip, a speck, a
****ing nobody.

--
I feel it flowing through my veins, a poison fighting to gain possession of
my body ... I feel numb, my mind is fuzzy and my vision blurred ... I hate

http://brawl-hall.com/forums/