Shaun Van Poecke Shaun Van Poecke is offline

Default wet ass chronicles

anybody ever read this?

http://www.wetasschronicles.com/

i used to read it religiously, but it got left by the wayside after the
writer stopped publishing it in about feb last year. for about 3 or maybe 4
years before that time, it was a weekly webmag about all kinds of things,
but mostly sailing related. a lot of racing, record breaking stuff, but
really cool and more great links than you could poke a stick at.

I wish there was something like thie being published now.... it was my
weekly fix of redemption.

i stumbled upon it in my old favourites and had a surf... the archives are
all there. brilliant reading, great images, inspiring, awesome, funny as~

well worth a surf, dont read them all at once though... try to restrict
yourself to 3 or 4 issues at a sitting. they're too precious to waste!

can anyone reciprocate with a current version of the same?

Shaun