Harry Krause

Default Noybby Visits California

Don White wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in snip

I met the dark underbelly of America tonight. I really did meet the enemy.
And he really is

Yes...the enemy is within! --

After all, under George W. Bush:

we've invaded foreign nations posing no immediate threat to us;
we've established puppet governments in those nations;
we've "arrested" thousands of non-combatants;
we've set up concentration camps thousands of miles from the homes of
those arrested, and we're holding them without access to lawyers or
their families;
we've summarily executed prisoners without finding them guilty of
anything, and, in fact, without even putting them on trial;
we impugn the patriotism of those who dissent and threaten them.

All characteristics of fascist governments of the 1930s and 40s, eh? No
wonder our resident righties feel so comfy about Bush.