NE Sailboat NE Sailboat is offline

Default Boat Show Season .. are they worth it?

Hey Chris ,, since you are soooo cool. Why dont' you buy a few tickets and
give them out.

=====

wrote in message
ps.com...
On Feb 1, 6:16 pm, "NE Sailboat" wrote:
I saw an ad for the Boston Boat Show. It got me thinking ??? Should I go
the show? Is there a reason to pay for a chance to spend?

It is $12 dollars. Years ago, I would go to the show and there would be
deals so that I would save more than the boat show admission.

What do you sailors think?

I wouldn't decide that based on the $12 you might spend or save, but
more based on if you like the circus and the glamor. If you are going
to fret over making or loosing $12, no insult intended, a boat show
will just make you unhappy, especially as I recall from earlier posts
that you are a bit vulnerable to 'other-man-better-boat-bitterness'. ;-
See it as a movie ticket: Do you want to go see that? If yes, get

coke and pop corn and enjoy.