posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default NO NetKKKopping experience.

On Feb 3, 10:23 am, "Scotty" w@u wrote:
Cross posting flonkers are 10 times worse than netkops.

Just for the record:
I used to like Capt. Neal, way back when, till he hooked up
with that hooker (LP) got a bad case of syphilis, lost his
mind , and then the flonking thing.

I like Ellen, but it looks like she is turning to Neals
tactics.

I've given JG as much crap as anybody but I've never been
netkopped.

Scotty

Me neither, I called him Faggot like 100 times in one post and never
got netcopped.

The truth is the pussies are still Capt Neals leashed bitches. He has
them on a string, they are so weak minded..... Capt. Neal could lead
them around with silly string. I just ignore them now, they are not
worth reading and it's easy as pie to ignore.

I feel the same about Nellie too, use to have a bit of respect for
him and enjoy his posting and rants, he was intelligent and half way
knew what he was talking about when it came to sailing.

You may be right about the syphilis from LP, Scotty. That would
explain the shift to a brain dead bimbo in more ways than one. Now
he's back to his easy game of making Steve and his bunch of pussies
dance around like puppets on a string....seems that only takes one or
two active brain cells.

Joe