posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sailing.asa,alt.troll
Kleeb Kleeb is offline

Default My first NetKKKopping experience.

kool

"JanBen" wrote in message
On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 13:53:11 +0100, Filuk The Hogfish-Beater wrote
(in article ):

On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 12:49:28 +0100, JanBen Has Frothed:

Why do you keep typing **** that isn't funny in anyway at all?

oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh the irony.

You obviously have no idea how you look to the outside world, do you?

--
I feel it flowing through my veins, a poison fighting to gain possession of
my body ... I feel numb, my mind is fuzzy and my vision blurred ... I hate

http://brawl-hall.com/forums/
alt.troll
alt.usenet.kooks
alt.flame