Esox Lucius

Default (OT ) Dumb Dumb Dumb! (maybe he'll shoot himself in the foot)

"John H" wrote in message

plaque. I still have the bayonet. What's dumb about it?

John H

If:
1) It came from an enemy soldier's weapon and....
2) You had nothing to do with obtaining the bayonet....
3) Do you make any wild claims about why you have the bayonet?

1) Yes, and
2) Yes, was only the commander of the troops who obtained same, and
3) Only proud that my troops were involved and thought enough of me to

give it
to me.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

I did no more to earn my trophy than Bush did to earn his.

Where were you while your troops were obtaining the bayonet? And, in what
war?