KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Autopilot NMEA question for gear heads

"Larry" wrote in message

I agree steering to wind is correct, ESPECIALLY at night sailing short
handed. We never let her go off by herself without someone on watch.
Most of her sailing controls come back into the cockpit under the
hardtop. Sticking to a waypoint course isn't practical in most sailing
situations we encounter. Sailing in the general direction of some
waypoint is nice, though...(c;

If anyone is in a hurry or has to "be somewhere" at a certain time,
please take a jet, not spoil it for the rest of us who are happy to get
there "some time this month". Thanks....

Beer - Check...Food - Check...Water - Check. Who cares who's first?

Larry
--
Democracy is when two wolves and a sheep vote on who's for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has his own gun.

I've charted-out my proposed route for my wee-long July cruise around the
northern end of Lake Michigan. In theory, it's seven days leaving Marinette
(home port), hitting Washington Island, Snail Shell Harbor at Fayette MI,
Manistique MI, St.James Harbor at Beaver Island, Leland MI, Stugeon Bay via
the Canal, and back to Marinette. In theory. I'll be gob-smacked if that's
where I actually get to go.

Karin