Larry Larry is offline

Default Boat Show Season .. are they worth it?

Dave wrote in
:

So you can either sit around resenting the fact that they'll make a
buck if you buy from them, or use the fact that they'll make a buck if
you buy from them to collect useful information.

I never resent anyone selling me something. I'm glad he's there. What I
resent is having to pay $12 to walk into his "store for the weekend" that
HE, not I, should be paying for to sell me something.

For this reason I do not have a Sam's Club or Cosco "card", some bogus
bull**** to get through the door of a retail "warehouse" store....

If I wanted to know about the Brazilian furler company, I'd call them on
Skype from their phone number off their webpage and talk to the guy who
REALLY knows what I want, not some resale vendor from Waste Marine.

Larry
--
Democracy is when two wolves and a sheep vote on who's for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has his own gun.