Harlan Lachman Harlan Lachman is offline

Default Boat Show Season .. are they worth it?

In article ,
sherwindu wrote:

As far as bargains, everyone claims you get special boat show prices, but I
would do my homework before attending as some 'bargains' are just normal
prices
reduced from
over inflated prices. I saw a lot of people leaving the show with small
outboard engines in tow.

Sherwin D.

I want to agree completely with Sherwin. I bought a Honda 4 stroke in
Annapolis which shipped to my home in VT was hundreds cheaper. I also
was able to buy a GPS unit with tremendous savings and actually talked
the Post Marine sales guy to offer me the price for 3 days (I checked
after the fact -- Sherwin is right, do your homework earlier).

And, I am guilty of buying amazing knick knacks I never need and
occasionally use because the demos are such fun (knife sharpeners, the
best adhesives, the stickiest tape, etc.)

harlan

--
To respond, obviously drop the "nospan"?