Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Ericson 27/28 Opinions?

My impression from my boat searching was that any "too good to be true"
price on an Erickson means delamination and core problems. They are
otherwise nice boats so a solid one would probably command a premium. I
never saw any that seemed like they might be in this category though.

One of the main reasons I bought my Endeavour 32 is that it is just about
the only boat of the size, price, and interior quality that has no core
anywhere (Except plywood in the cockpit floor). She's not as stiff under
sail as she might be but sounds solid as rock punching into a head sea and
should be still sailing long after I am gone.

--
Roger Long