posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local,uk.comp.sys.mac
Wavy G Wavy G is offline

Default i am a radical muslim please read my blog,1309

Oh "Ellen MacArthur," unnumbered are the toils I bear because of thee.

"Wavy G" wrote

Prove this is you. Then, lets talk.

Duh! How am I supposed to prove a picture of me is me? Maybe if you see my album you'll
be able to tell it's me??? http://ellenmacarthur.badongo.com/album/

Well, you come into my newsgroup and post a nude picture of
"yourself." Surely, you can see this "piqued" my "interest." You
see, coming across nude pictures of a girl with whom I have just
interacted on the "Internet" is a rare occasion, and could be, quite
possibly, potential masturbation fodder (I'm sure you took this into
consideration before posting such).

However, not being a dummy, I did do my research. I found this:

http://www.ellenmacarthur.com/

(Boy, that was hard to find.) If this truly is you, then those
pictures you posted earlier are clearly *not* you, rather, they are
simply those of an attractive young lady who anyone could find on the
"Internet" doing a simple "Google" search, and you chose to use them
in order to pretend to be her in front of an unsuspecting audience.

However, If those pictures you posted earlier indeed are you, then you
clearly chose the "Internet" sobriquet of a commonly known sailor,
rather than your own (I mean, what are the odds of *two* lady sailing
enthusiasts with the same exact name?), which is confusing and
admittedly suspicious, to say the least. Please clarify. Giving you
the benefit of the doubt, please post more nudes for my evaluation.
Thanks in advance.

What do you wanna talk about? Sailing I hope. This is a sailing news group I'm in.

Sure. Wait, you want me to make a joke about "raising my mast," or
"pulling in my dinghy," don't you? LOL?

Cheers,
Ellen